Pages

Sunday, July 22, 2012

1 month perhaps?

So today will be my 1month anniversary..
Should i say Anniversary? errr..
It sounds like i've been anticipating in it right?
I never thought i could get this far..
yeah i know.. 1 month je kot..
Ape de hal bro..
but trust me to me in my situation to begin with
This is like superb..
I hope i last much longer..
im not as strong as i look..
That is just me..
Playing hide and Seek Behind my smiles and smirks..


So it has been like 5 or 4 oncalls dah
I have been through..
So damn relieve la..sebab dah byk yang i have been in..
adeh..
But rasenye..
on call with dr. Saw.. xdela seganas yang diwarwar kan..
I thought that he will be like super evil ke..
yang satu malam tu asik nak mengganas and all..
but..
seriously..
he helped me alot..
thanx for that..


So this week..
who will be my MO oncall =/
Danggg..
xnak fikirla..
haha i suppose read up something..
sebab esok kot2 ada orang nak bg soklan cepumas ke apa..
xtau jawab you'll be like rupa yang super bodoh suma orang rase
ko bodoh tahap melampau..
and suma orang dalam hati ("aku dah agak dah budak ni bongok")
and yes that usually happened to me.. haih =(

No comments:

Post a Comment