Pages

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Emptiness

Empty..
That should explain what i'm currently experiencing urghh!
This is hard!
Well maybe people would think i'm crazy enough to be this crazy!
I mean who would've suspected that this emptiness comes from merely 5 days of experience!
This is madness.. Macam nak je tnya.. What have you done to me? And why do you do this to me ? What have i done that makes you think i deserve this.. ?
You know....you can't really hate someone that you actually have heart with..really you can't..!
And now i have to find back all my shattered pieces of heart...
And put in in a jar..
Waiting..
Well maybe..
Maybe.......
Someone will heal it back..
Engineered something to attach it all together!
Pehaps i am still waiting for you.. Maybe..
Just Maybe you would change your mind..
Just maybe..
I would like to take that chance..
What will i do if i heard or see you with someone else?
I don't know.....
seriously i don't but i will say that it is so unfair for you to do that to me....
To not even consider giving me chance..
And yet you give another girl chance that i have been longing for...whole heartedly!
This is silly right?
What am i doing here?
Hoping that you'll read this..
Which you clearly stated before that you don't want anything to be involve with me..
Honey! This is super hard for me and you don't know how hard it hits me i'm now all alone and broken ..
But..
But..
No one knows how bad it is..
Cause i put a smile whenever I sense my tear will be coming down, i made it like nothing has ever happened to me.. I've been twiting like hell cause that's the only medium i have to let you know what i feel inside.. But i Know you'll not get it.. My double meaning tweets and all..
If only....
I have that chance of yours...

If only i could......
I wouldn't be empty inside....

No comments:

Post a Comment