Pages

Saturday, June 2, 2012

4 May 2012

It's my usual ritual to woke up early and get ready for my daily dose of physical activity.. I dont mind what it is, as long as it keeps me going!
In one week there will be this one day i would take a day of from all this, which i will just continue my sleep after my Morning Prayer.. And woke up around mid day let say.. 11 or 12 but since i've started to jog last 2 months i notice that i cant get to sleep past 9.30am ..

It has to be with my body clock..
Ye la, my body must have been adapting my current lifestyle, I like what's happening now..
Now i have more time during the day and will go to sleep early than usual (which is around 3-4 am )

So currently i have been losing 11kgs! And I am so happy cause i've been losing my weight without using any meds or strict diet.. Just eat when i want and stop when i full then 5-6 times of physical activities per week..

Tell you what.. I am really big! Dulu.. Almost everyone i met will say that"eh ko dah naik sket ek? Dah besar eh ko skang? Etc etc. " i mean you get the picture right?

Haha! Now i feel ok and quite confident when i walk around dlu rase macam nak nyorok blakang member je.. Ye la i have been bless with such beautiful friends.. And i am not one of them since im fat haha! Now still big la, just not that big and i hope i can at least keep this up!

I wanna lose another 15 fucking kilos! I know its hard! Yang seblas kilo ni pon take me 2 months to achieve! Nak 15 lagi ntah tahun bila plak kan?

I pray hard i would succeed! Haha ..

No comments:

Post a Comment